คาสิโนออนไลน์เครดิตฟรี_ตัวแทน คา สิ โน ออนไลน์_สมัครงานบ่อนคาสิโนพม่า_พนันออนไลน์ ฟรีเครดิต_เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ให้ได้เงิน
MISS LA CA?ADA FLINTRIDGE
The Miss La Ca?ada Flintridge Contest is an annual event sponsored by the La Ca?ada Flintridge Chamber of Commerce and the Community Association. The application process and interviews will be held this year in early October. The Court will be announced the first Friday in December at the Festival in Lights celebration in Memorial Park. The Coronation of Miss La Ca?ada Flintridge will be held during the Installation and Awards Dinner in January.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Photograph by Bronson Photography?www.BronsonPhotography.com
Left to right:?Miss Nora Sagal, Miss Chelsea Johnson, Miss LCF Courtney Perry, Miss Stephanie Beck and Miss Madison Johnson
The young lady selected for this honor, along with her court, will be representatives of La Ca?ada Flintridge for various community events and activities throughout the year. Their reign begins in January and ends one year later. Miss La Ca?ada Flintridge will receive a $500 scholarship and each court member will receive a $250 scholarship from the La Ca?ada Flintridge Chamber of Commerce and Community Association, along with several gifts from our local merchants.
Please read the following rules and qualifications for the Miss La Ca?ada Flintridge Court.
* Entrant must be currently enrolled in the 11th grade.
* Entrant must be willing to serve as an official representative of the City of La Ca?ada Flintridge and the Chamber of Commerce, participate in publicity photos, promotional events, and assist in fundraising activities throughout the year.
* Entrants must be able, available, and fully agree to participate at various civic functions. These would include ribbon cutting ceremonies, Chamber mixers (held the 3rd Thursday of each month), Fiesta Days Memorial Day Weekend Celebrations, and miscellaneous Chamber sponsored events.
* Entrants must be available for court wardrobe fittings, Coronation Ceremony and preparation, group pictures and individual portraits.
* Applicants will be judged on personality, poise, communication ability, community service, academic/special achievements, and personal interview.
* If selected to the court, each young lady will be expected to conduct herself in a manner consistent with the honor of the title, including good moral judgment, self-respect and respect for others at all times.
บาคาร่าออนไลน์See photos?of the Past Royal Courts.
Click here?to download the 2014 application.